YOU LEARN. YOU APPLY.
YOU SUPPORT DR. PAUL'S WORK.
- Bio-A Lyons-Weiler Tuesday 11AM ET
IPAK BIO 111/BIOLOGY A is a 15- week course in the fundamentals of Biological Sciences. Good to have this course before Genetics (Fall 2023), before Ecology & before Immunology (Spring term 2023). [Register here]
- The Biology of Nutrition Gaeta Wednesday 1PM ET
This course will focus on the biology of nutrition throughout life, from pre-conception to old age. [Register here]
- Environmental Toxicology Lyons-Weiler Fall Thursday 1PM ET
Similar to 200- or 300-level course, instruction is on details of all aspects of environmental toxicology, including toxins in our food, water, air and pharmaceuticals. [Register here]
- Ecology for the Masses Stephen Fall Monday 1PM ET
Ecology is the study of organisms and their relationship with each other and their environment. Here we cover the overview of ecology on many scales. [Register here]
- Chemistry for the Masses Swain Fall Monday 6PM ET
Students taking this class will learn the principles of chemistry via discussions of examples of chemistry in the day-to-day lives. [Register here]
- How Not to Be Fooled McDonald Fall Wednesday 6PM ET
In this course, all aspects of the pathological basis, effects and tools of mass perception manipulation will be explored with a focus on historical and recent examples. [Register here]
- Spreadsheets 1 Lyons-Weiler Fall Wednesday 1PM ET
Students will learn elementary use of spreadsheets - and receive a series of math booster math lessons along the way! [Register here]
- The Math of Vaccine Science - Stein
Learn the specific calculations done during the analysis of data from vaccine studies - and how they properly and, sometimes, improperly used. [Register here]
- How to Read and Interpret a Scientific Study - Lyons-Weiler
This is an online course designed to empower individuals to know the landscape and layout of scientific studies. [Register here]
- Vaccine Course Angelantoni & Team Fall Wednesday 5pm ET
Students will learn via readings and reviews of primary literature facts about the history of the impact of vaccines on human health. [Register here]
- Preventing & Reversing Chronic Illness West Fall Day/Time TBA
This course will focus on health issues including heavy metals, Candida, biological factors in cancer, autoimmunity, sleep hygiene, psychoemotional health, addiction and the mind/body connection. [Register here]
- Integrative Health for Mental Wellness Giustra-Kozek Fall Tuesday 7PM ET
In this course, students will learn the latest research on nutritional deficiencies and the link to neurodevelopmental delays and mental health disorders. [Register here]
- Resolving Nutritional Confusion Popper Fall Day/Time TBA
A scientific examination of today’s dietary theories, their impact on human health, and how both consumers and practitioners can determine what people should eat. [Register here]
- History of Law and Rights in Western Civilization Rigney Fall Thursday 3PM ET
This course provides a detail review of the origins of modern views on justice, law and rights from the dawn of history to the present. [Register here]
- Humanity and this Limited Earthly Environment - Environmental Science 100 Slawecki Time/Day TBD
An overview of the impact of humans on the environment and the search for regenerative approaches toward living in balance with nature.
- Healthy Shorts - Danyelle King - Not a class
Brief videos by Danyelle of issues of health & wellness straight to your inbox. [Register here]
MORE ARE COMING!
Who are these courses for? ANYONE & EVERYONE! We are living in very unique times where the "experts" are making decisions for us because we are, honestly, uninformed. This is dangerous. If we are not equipped with the knowledge and understanding on things such as interpreting a vaccine study, how our microbiome works, the law and our basic human rights we are in big trouble!
These intentionally designed courses will enable you to speak at your school boards, communicate with your legislatures, make better health decisions and be able to advocate for yourselves and your loved ones in a healthcare setting.
WE TEACH. YOU LEARN. YOU APPLY.
Sign up today!
If you think of a course you’d like to see offered, or an instructor that you know would be a good fit, send the info to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the logo to register and EMPOWER YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE!
* Don't forget to use the referral code DRPAUL at checkout and continue to support my work!